Puffed rice is a variety of puffed grain that comes from India and made from rice. It is widely consumed in India. Puffed rice brings fewer calories and little fat per serving.
Puffed rice is a low calorie snack.
Energy 402 calories
Total Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Dietary Fiber 1.7g
1. Adding energy:
Puffed rice contains high amounts of carbohydrates that can improve your energy immediately. It can act as a fuel to keep you energetic and support your daily activities.
2. Helps in digestion:
Puff rice contains dietary fiber to support the digestive system.
3. Prevent constipation:
Puff rice promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria for a better bowel movement. Therefore, it can prevent constipation and hemorrhage.
4. Maintain blood pressure:
Puff rice helps to possesses low sodium content. It helps to regulate blood pressure levels.
5. Boosts immune system:
Puff rice contains antioxidants that are beneficial to boost immunity and prevent the risk of infections.
6. Skin care:
Puff rice can be used as a powder. This powder is good for skin. Puff rice can be used as an effective medicine for skin diseases such as eczema or acne.
7. Rich in Vitamin and Mineral
Puff rice is rich in vitamins and minerals. The rice as the main ingredients of puff rice is have a big content of vitamin B and iron. Furthermore, it is also rich in other minerals and vitamins. Therefore, one cup of puffed rice provides 25 percent of the daily value for iron and 24 percent for thiamine.
8. Skin Care
Puff rice can turn into a powder. This powder is good for skin. The same benefit as benefits of castor oil for skin. Therefore, the puff rice powder can use as an effective medicine for skin diseases such as eczema or acne.
Side effects of puff rice:
1. Consuming too much of puff rice may lead to diabetic. Since the rice contains high glycaemic index, it increases the glucose level in the blood.
2. Puff rice is also rich in carbohydrates. Therefore, too much consuming this food may lead to obesity.
How to buy and store puff rice?
1. Puffed rice is readily available at all grocery stores, in packages and wholesale bins.
2. Always confirm on the freshness and crispness of the puffed rice before purchasing.
3. Avoid lots that are contaminated with stones or debris.
For more information and latest videos please subscribe our channel
Join our WhatsApp group
Other Useful Links