→ http://istheonlinedogtrainer.club ← CLICK HERE NOW
In addition to tooth brushing, there are some remedies that can help you both prevent its appearance and combat it if you are in the initial stage. If the bacterial plaque is very developed, you should take your dog to the veterinarian to perform a mouth cleaning. If you want to know how to combat the bad breath of your dog, LET’S SEE.
Steps to follow:
1. The first thing you should keep in mind to avoid bad breath of your dog is that you should start taking care of your dental hygiene from puppy. So, look for a soft bristle brush designed especially for dogs and the right size for your breed, and begins to brush your teeth little by little so you get used to it. Remember that you can not use the same toothpaste that you use, you must buy one for dogs. In this video we show you how you should brush your dog’s teeth.
2. Food is another aspect that directly affects the creation of bacterial plaque. A wet diet favors food that is embedded between your teeth and tartar is generated more quickly, resulting in bad breath. Therefore, it is better to opt for a dry diet rich in nutrients to keep your mouth healthy. Of course, water lime also affects this problem and, therefore, it is recommended that you give your dog filtered water.
3. In the food line, a very effective trick is to give moderate amounts, ie a little celery to remove the bacterial plaque and clean your teeth and gums. The carrot is also a good option, since when you gnaw it your teeth are cleaned.
4. Appetizers specially designed for the care of your teeth and gums are also a very effective option to avoid bad breath. Do not hesitate to buy toothpicks, bones to crack or even cookies, and give it to them from time to time. This way your dog will exercise his teeth while cleaning and polishing.
5. Toys and teethers are another element that can not be missing in your home if you want to avoid bad breath of your dog. As with snacks, the toys act like a toothbrush cleaning the plate and removing food debris. But what toys? The ideal ones are those that are made with natural rubber or nylon, since they have a hard consistency and allow to clean the can teeth and massage their gums. Twisted ropes are also a good option.
6. If your dog has already developed a remarkable amount of tartar, you should take it to the veterinarian to perform a dental cleaning and remove it, since this is the best way to end halitosis. And, if your breath smells bad but it does not have tartar, you may have some gastrointestinal problem, kidney failure, infection in the mouth or diabetes, among other diseases.
→ http://istheonlinedogtrainer.club ← CLICK FOR MORE INFO