Most commonly experienced signs & symptoms include :
– Weight Loss
– Frequent Urination especially at night
– Increased Hunger
– Excessive thirst ( dryness of throat )
– Tingling Sensation or numbness in hands or feet
– Tiredness ( weakness , body ache)
– Vomiting & mild tummy pain
– Blurred Vision
– Darkening behind neck ( Acanthosis Nigricans )
– Lack of interest & concentration
– Repeated Infections like Urinary tract infections & chest infections.
– Slow healing wounds
If you show these signs & symptoms , Get your blood sugar test done and consult your diabetologist as soon as possible.
If you found this video useful, please share it with your friends & family.
Awareness is Prevention.
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HautDiabetesCare
Twitter – https://twitter.com/nikhilprabhu Website blog – http://blog.drnikhilprabhu.com/