This is part 3 of the Walk the Talk Series 4 by Marieke Rodenstein and Dr Maarten Stapper. Along with cancer, heart disease, dental health, obesity, anorexia, bulimia, allergies, diabetes, behaviour, manic depression, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s – only 5% of these are related to genes and the remaining 95% of these diseases are caused by the foods the we eat.
We need preventions not only cures.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.